DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FRANCE UNIVERSITIES
Some documents need to be submitted mandatorily for admission into universities of France. It is a complex process. following are some of the documents required for admission into universities.
- Prior admission or pre-registration certificate provided by the university
- Campus France authorization
- Passport or ID card (valid for the duration of your stay)
- ID/passport type photos
- Copies of graduation diplomas and their French translation
- Registration fee (185 EUR/a year for the three-year license (Bachelor degree equivalent) course, 260 EUR for a Master’s and 390 EUR for a doctorate)
- Social security fees (around 200 EUR)
- A civil liability certificate
- Students from the EU: a copy of your European health insurance card
- Resume (only in some cases, and only for postgraduate degrees)
- Cover letter
- French and/or English Language certificate (depending on tuition language of chosen degree)
- Transcript of records
- Copies of diplomas (if not available, a certificate stating that you graduated)
- Proof that you can fund your stay in France (with a minimum of 800 euros per month)
EDUCATION COST IN FRANCE
When you plan to study in France, knowing education costs is essential.
France has become one of the most popular study destinations for international students.
WHT STUDY IN FRANCE?
Skill shortages are of important concern when unemployment is high.
FRANCE EDUCATION EXPERTS